“Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; Mercy and trust go before Your face.”Psalm 89:14 NKJV
“He is the Rock, His work in perfect; For all His ways are justice, A God of truth and without injustice; Righteous and upright is He.”Deuteronomy 32:4
“The Almighty- we cannot find him; he is great in power; justice and abundant righteousness he will not violate.”Job 37:23
- GOD IS RIGHTEOUS
Righteous: (Tzedakah) the standard set in place by God for every aspect of life; God’s moral law; what is just, merciful, lawful, and right.
– Righteousness is Defined by God Alone
– Righteousness Produces Life
– Righteousness is Relational
- GOD IS JUST
Justice: (Mishpat) Impartial and equitable application of God’s moral law. Judgement or Verdict based on fairness and equality of all.
– The Goal of Kingdom Justice is Righteousness
– Kingdom Justice has Two Arms- Retribution and Restoration
– Kingdom Justice Requires Mercy
- WILL YOU CHOOSE TO LOVE MERCY?
Righteousness is the standard and justice upholds the standardHalie DeRoche
THIS WEEKS ACTIVATION:
- Ask God if there is an area you are stuck because you are fighting for punishment. Invite God to help you release punishment and begin to love mercy for the situation/person
- Ask God how you can grow in living Kingdom Justice?